Predictable Fees Program®
Unlimited advice and legal document review services1 to prevent employee issues and lawsuits in the first place, all delivered at an affordable monthly flat fee.
You have an employment and labor lawyer “in your back pocket” to address your employee problems immediately, with a 1 business day response time guaranty or your next month is free. Comply with the law and keep your business lawsuit free without breaking the bank. This is the solution for employers who wish to stay out of court.
What is included in our patented Predictable Fees Program® (US Patent # 8,296,203):
Unlimited Employment & Labor Law Advice1:
- Access to your own employment and labor lawyer
- Employment and labor law advice
- Employment and labor law document review
- Employment and labor law legal research
Plus, you also receive:
- Month-to-month agreement (based on good faith — we hope to earn your business for life by providing great value and keeping you out of trouble but at the end of the day you define a job well done)
- Return Call Guaranty—calls/e-mails returned within 1 business day or your next month is free
- Discounted hourly rate (20% discount) for legal document preparation and revisions
- Eligibility for Vision Law®’s Share in the Risk Litigation Program® at a 40% holdback rate
The current PFP monthly flat rate is $499/mo.
Call or e-mail us now for more information about our Predictable Fees Program®.
1 Our Predictable Fees Program® does not include legal advice on issues other than employment and labor law, advice on traditional labor law (i.e. labor organizing, collective bargaining, strikes, and other union-related issues), representation and/or advice for worker’s compensation claims (except Labor Code Section 132a and Serious and Willful Misconduct advice (Labor Code Section 4553 advice)), litigation/trial advice, representation or defense, negotiations, travel time and office visits, and hard costs, if necessary (in most cases there should be no hard costs under the PFP subscription). Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. See PFP agreement for details.